Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T168297Notes: With an epilogue.Imprint: Dublin : printed for Messrs. Chamberlaine, Colles, Gilbert, Burnet, Wilson, [and 9 others in Dublin], 1787. Collation: xiii,,63,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General Seduction~~Thomas-Holcroft BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170794890, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 88 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Seduction: A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. By Thomas Holcroft. - new book
Seduction: A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. By Thomas Holcroft. Thomas Holcroft, Books, Art and Architecture, Seduction: A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. By Thomas Holcroft. Books>Art and Architecture
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Seduction: A Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by Thomas Holcroft.
Details of the book - Seduction: A Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by Thomas Holcroft.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794890
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794890
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,172 kg
Book in our database since 21.09.2011 06:46:31
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Thomas and Sally: Or, the Sailor's Return. a Musical Entertainment. as Performed at the Theatres Royal. a New Edition.", from "Bickerstaff, Isaac" (9781170794883)
- "Richard Cur de Lion. an Historical Romance. from the French of Monsr. Sedaine. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Drury-Lane.", from "Sedaine" (9781170794906)
- "The Merry Medley; Or, a Christmas-Box, for Gay Gallants, and Good Companions. ... Dedicated to the Lovers of Fun and Good Fellowship, by C. F. Preside", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794876)
- "The Haunted Tower: A Comic Opera. in Three Acts. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Crow-Street.", from "Cobb, James" (9781170794913)
- "Sketches from Nature; Taken, and Coloured, in a Journey to Margate. Published from the Original Designs. by George Keate, Esq. First American, from th", from "Keate, George" (9781170794869)
- "The King and the Miller of Mansfield. a Dramatic Tale. as It Was Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by R. Dodsley.", from "Dodsley, Robert" (9781170794920)