Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: T142818Notes: Anonymous. By Alexander Macdonald. The final leaf contains the key. A disguised account of the adventures of the Young Pretender after the battle of Culloden.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cooper, 1746. Collation: 30,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Alexis-or-the-young-adventurer-A-novel~~Alexander-Macdonald BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679919, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Alexis; Or, The Young Adventurer. A Novel. Alexander Macdonald, Books, Reference and Language, Alexis; Or, The Young Adventurer. A Novel. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Alexis; Or, the Young Adventurer. a Novel.
Details of the book - Alexis; Or, the Young Adventurer. a Novel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679913
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679919
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 20.01.2012 19:28:40
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Life and Death, Consider'd, as the Important Concern of the Gospel Dispensation. to Which Is Added, an Exhortation to Young Ministers. by Michael Pope", from "Pope, Michael" (9781170679906)
- "The Royal Invitation: Or, Britannia's Glory. a Poem. by W.M. ...", from "M----K, W----M" (9781170679920)
- "Sermons on the Divinity and Operations of the Holy Ghost. the Second Edition. by Robert Hawker, ...", from "Hawker, Robert" (9781170679890)
- "A Collection of the Writings of Mr. Edward Ward. ... Vol. II. the Fifth Edition. Volume 2 of 2", from "Ward, Edward" (9781170679937)
- "Hymns of Petition and Thanksgiving for the Promise of the Father. by the Reverend Mr. John and Charles Wesley.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170679883)
- "The Seasons. by James Thomson. to Which Is Prefixed, an Account of the Life and Writings of the Author. a Correct Edition, with New Designs.", from "Thomson, James" (9781170679944)