Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T093722Notes: Verse. An attack on the patent of precedence granted to Maria Walpole after Walpole's ennoblement.Imprint: [Dublin] : London printed, and Dublin re-printed in the year, 1742. Collation: 15,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Modern-quality-An-epistle-to-Miss-M-W-on-her-late-acquired-honour-From-a-lady-of-real-quality~~Lady-of-real-quality BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Modern Quality. An Epistle To Miss M----- W------- On Her Late Acquired Honour. From A Lady Of Real Quality. Lady Of Real Quality, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Modern Quality. An Epistle To Miss M----- W------- On Her Late Acquired Honour. From A Lady Of Real Quality. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Modern Quality. an Epistle to Miss M----- W------- On Her Late Acquired Honour. from a Lady of Real Quality. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Modern Quality. an Epistle to Miss M----- W------- On Her Late Acquired Honour. from a Lady of Real Quality.
Details of the book - Modern Quality. an Epistle to Miss M----- W------- On Her Late Acquired Honour. from a Lady of Real Quality.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139943
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139949
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 27.10.2012 12:06:32
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Verses Sacred to the Memory of the Most Noble Henrietta, Late Duchess of Grafton. Humbly Inscribed to the Most Illustrious Prince, Charles, Duke of Gr", from "Bond, William" (9781170139936)
- "The History of the Valorous and Witty Knight-Errant, Don Quixote of the Mancha. ... by Micheal Cervantes. Translated Into English by Thomas Shelton, .", from "Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel De" (9781170139950)
- "The Life of Capt. John Donnellan, Late Master of the Ceremonies at the Pantheon, Convicted of the Murder of Sir Theods. Edwd. Alleslay Boughton, BT. a", from "Donellan, John" (9781170139929)
- "The History of the Valorous and Witty Knight-Errant, Don Quixote of the Mancha. ... by Micheal Cervantes. Translated Into English by Thomas Shelton, .", from "Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel De" (9781170139967)
- "A Particular Account of the Life and Actions of the Marquis Palliotti, Executed at Tyburn, on Monday, March 17. 1717. for the Murder of His Servant.", from "Italian Gentleman, Gentleman" (9781170139912)
- "The Life and Exploits of the Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote de La Mancha. Translated from the Original Spanish of Miguel Cervantes de Saavedra. by Ch", from "Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel De" (9781170139974)