- 9781170764503 A Comparative Statement of the Two…
- 9781175659637 A Comparative Statement Of The Two B…
- 9781170516829 A Comparative Statement of the Two…
- 9781170166161 A Comparative Statement Of The Two B…
- 9781170697481 A Comparative Statement of the Two…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T030944Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett; and T. Becket, 1788. Collation: 39,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-comparative-statement-of-the-two-bills-for-the-better-government-of-the-British-possessions-in-India-brought-into-Parliament-by-Mr-Fox-and-Mr-Pitt-With-explanatory-observations-By-R-B-Sheridan-Esq~~Richard-Brinsley-Sheridan BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Comparative Statement Of The Two Bills, For The Better Government Of The British Possessions In India, Brought Into Parliament By Mr. Fox And Mr. Pitt. With Explanatory Observations. By R. B. Sheridan, Esq. Richard Brinsley Sheridan, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Comparative Statement Of The Two Bills, For The Better Government Of The British Possessions In India, Brought Into Parliament B Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Comparative Statement of the Two Bills, for the Better Government of the British Possessions in India, Brought Into Parliament by Mr. Fox and Mr. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Comparative Statement of the Two Bills, for the Better Government of the British Possessions in India, Brought Into Parliament by Mr. Fox and Mr.
Details of the book - A Comparative Statement of the Two Bills, for the Better Government of the British Possessions in India, Brought Into Parliament by Mr. Fox and Mr.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139790
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139795
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 13.04.2011 00:35:21
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Introduction to the Law Relative to Trials at Nisi Prius. by Francis Buller, ...", from "Buller, Francis" (9781170139783)
- "The English Revolution Vindicated from the Misrepresentation of the Adherents of the House. of Stuart: In a Discourse Preached at Cookham, in the Dioc", from "Berkeley, George" (9781170139806)
- "The Tryal of Capt. John Porteous, Before the High Criminal Court or Lords of Justiciary, in Scotland.", from "Porteous, John" (9781170139776)
- "Some New Proofs, by Which It Appears, That the Pretender Is Truly James the Third. the Fifth Edition.", from "Burnet, Thomas" (9781170139813)
- "The Genuine Case of John Donellan, Esquire, (at Large, as Written by Himself; And in Pursuance of His Dying Request, Now Published by Mr. Thos. Webb,", from "Donellan, John" (9781170139769)
- "Remarks on the Decay of the Linen Manufacture of Ireland; With Methods Proposed for Its Re-Establishment and Farther Improvement. by a General Trader,", from "General Trader, Trader" (9781170139820)