Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T085471Notes: Relating to the Act 23 Geo.II.c.12.Imprint: [Dublin?] : Printed in the year, 1750. Collation: 18p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-concerning-the-late-Act-of-Parliament-relating-to-ecclesiastical-small-dues~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter Concerning The Late Act Of Parliament Relating To Ecclesiastical Small Dues. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter Concerning The Late Act Of Parliament Relating To Ecclesiastical Small Dues. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter Concerning the Late Act of Parliament Relating to Ecclesiastical Small Dues.
Details of the book - A Letter Concerning the Late Act of Parliament Relating to Ecclesiastical Small Dues.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076453
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076459
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 11.04.2012 19:25:13
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Polls AT, and Since, the Last General Election of Knights of the Shire for the County of Middlesex; Faithfully and Exactly Taken from the Poll Boo", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076446)
- "King's Right by Divine Law Conditional, Being a Few Observes from Scripture, of Publick Governors and Right of Kings; ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076460)
- "Candid Reflections on the Report (as Published by Authority of the General-Officers Appointed ... to Enquire Into the Causes of the Failure of the Lat", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076439)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... According to the Use of the Church of Ireland. Together with the Psalter ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076477)
- "Remarks Upon the Tryal of Capt. Thomas Green and His Crew: Lately Printed in Scotland and Re-Printed Here in London; Wherein the Proceedings of Their", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076422)
- "The New-Year's-Gift Complete. in Six Parts. Composed of Meditations and Prayers for Every Day in the Week", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076484)