Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N001872Notes: In this issue, three lines of type follow the author statement on the title page.Imprint: London : printed for J. Johnston, 1794. Collation: ,238p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-dissertation-on-simple-fever-or-on-fever-consisting-of-one-paroxysm-only-By-George-Fordyce~~George-Fordyce BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036333, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 246 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=13mm, Gew.=445gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Dissertation on Simple Fever; Or, on Fever, Consisting of One Paroxysm Only. by George Fordyce, ... - Paperback
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
A Dissertation on Simple Fever; Or, on Fever, Consisting of One Paroxysm Only. by George Fordyce, ...
Details of the book - A Dissertation on Simple Fever; Or, on Fever, Consisting of One Paroxysm Only. by George Fordyce, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036334
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036333
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,445 kg
Book in our database since 14.03.2011 16:37:35
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Medical Reports of the Effects of Blood-Letting, Sudorifics, and Blistering, in the Cure of the Acute and Chronic Rheumatism, by Thomas Fowler, M.D.,", from "Fowler, Thomas" (9781170036327)
- "An Abstract of a Course of Lectures on Anatomy and Physiology, as Delivered by a Professor of Anatomy, in London.", from "Professor of Anatomy in London, Of Anato" (9781170036341)
- "An Essay on Regimen. Together with Five Discourses, Medical, Moral, and Philosophical: Serving to Illustrate the Principles and Theory of Philosophic", from "Cheyne, George" (9781170036310)
- "A disquisition on medicines that dissolve the stone. In which Dr. Chittick's secret is considered and discovered. By Alexander Blackrie.", from "Blackrie, Alexander" (9781170036358)
- "Disputatio Physiologica Inauguralis de Viribus Quibus Sanguis Circumvehitur; Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Jacobus Car", from "Carson, James" (9781170036303)
- "An Essay on the Gout, with an Account of the Nature and Qualities of the Bath Waters. Intended for the Benefit of Richard Tennison, Esq; By Geo. Chey", from "Cheyne, George" (9781170036365)