<br /> The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.<br />The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.<br />++++<br />The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br />++++<br /><sourceLibrary>Harvard University Libraries<br /><br /><ESTCID>N020687<br /><br /><Notes>A translation of 'Traité philosophique de la foiblesse de l'esprit humain'.<br /><br /><imprintFull>London : printed for Joseph Marshall, 1728. <collation>,xxxi,,224p.,plate : port. ; 8deg <br /> Pierre-Daniel Huet, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Philosophical Treatise Concerning The Weakness Of Human Understanding. By Peter Huet, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2014, ISBN: 1170019943
[EAN: 9781170019948], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/11/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.56
A Philosophical Treatise Concerning the Weakness of Human Understanding. by Peter Huet, . - Paperback
[EAN: 9781170019948], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/10/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7.62
A Philosophical Treatise Concerning the Weakness of Human Understanding. by Peter Huet, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170019948
Trade paperback, New., Trade paperback (US). Glued binding. 276 p. Contains: Illustrations, black & white., Charleston SC, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A philosophical treatise concerning the weakness of human understanding. By Peter Huet, .. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170019948
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Shipping costs: EUR 13.39
A Philosophical Treatise Concerning the Weakness of Human Understanding. by Peter Huet, ...
Details of the book - A Philosophical Treatise Concerning the Weakness of Human Understanding. by Peter Huet, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019948
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019943
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,499 kg
Book in our database since 04.06.2011 21:25:39
Book found last time on 06.10.2016 12:00:46
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Scripture-Doctrine of the Trinity. Wherein Every Text in the New Testament Relating to That Doctrine, Is Distinctly Considered; ... by Samuel Clar", from "Clarke, Samuel" (9781170019931)
- "Pum Pregeth AR y Testunau Canlynol: Luc XXIII. 42. ... I Pedr II. 2. ... at Ba Rai y Chwanegwyd, Amryw O Hymnau. Gan y Parchedig Mr. Daniel Rowland, .", from "Rowland, Daniel" (9781170019955)
- "Gradus ad Parnassum; sive novus synonymorum, epithetorum, versuum ac phrasium poeticarum, thesaurus, ... Ab uno è Societate Jesu. Cum novissimâ ... auctâ, consertâ & recensitâ. (Latin Edition)", from "Aler, Paul" (9781170019924)
- "Synopsis Sacerrima: Or, an Epitomy, of the Holy Scripture, in English Verse. Chiefly Design'd for Children, to Be Got by Heart When They H", from "Massey, William" (9781170019962)
- "The Philosophical Works of Francis Bacon, Baron of Verulam, ... Methodized, and Made English, from the Originals. ... in Three Volumes. Vol. III. ...", from "Bacon, Francis" (9781170019917)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, January 30, 1702/703. Being an Anniversary Sermon for the Day. by William Stephens, ...", from "Stephens, William" (9781170019979)