Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University LibrariesESTCID: N010749Notes: Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for William Creech, 1780. Collation: 29,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Observations-on-the-importance-of-national-manufactures-and-particularly-on-the-linen-manufacture~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Observations On The Importance Of National Manufactures; And Particularly On The Linen Manufacture. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Observations On The Importance Of National Manufactures; And Particularly On The Linen Manufacture. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Observations on the Importance of National Manufactures; And Particularly on the Linen Manufacture. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations on the Importance of National Manufactures; And Particularly on the Linen Manufacture.
Details of the book - Observations on the Importance of National Manufactures; And Particularly on the Linen Manufacture.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019436
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019439
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 26.03.2012 07:28:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Enquiry, Whether the Guilt of the Present Civil War in America, Ought to Be Imputed to Great Britain or America. by John Roebuck, ... a New Editio", from "Roebuck, John" (9781170019429)
- "Entretiens de Guillaume de Nassau, Prince D'Orange, Et Du Gnral Montgommery, Sur La Rvolution Ancienne Des Pays-Bas, & Les Affaires Actuelles D'Amriqu", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019443)
- "The Present State of Maryland. by the Delegates of the People.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019412)
- "Letter from Thomas Paine to George Washington, President of the United States of America. Second Edition.", from "Paine, Thomas" (9781170019450)
- "The Siege of Quebec.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019405)
- "The Scheme for Erecting an Academy at Glasgow, Set Forth in Its Own Proper Colours. in a Letter from a Society of the Inhabitants of That City, ... to", from "Thom, William" (9781170019467)